1. Fish : 500 gms
2. Lemon : 2 pcs, extract the juice
3. Salt : to taste
4. Pepper : 1 tsp
5. Onion : 2 big
6. Ginger : 20 gms
7. Garlic : 6 cloves
8. Green Chilli : 2 pc
9. Mint : few strands
10. Cilantro : few starnds
11. Flour : 2 tbsp
12. Cornflour : 3 tbsp
13. Bread Crumbs: 100 gms
14. Oil for deep fry
1. Wash the fish fillets. Now marinate them with lemon juice, salt and peeper for 30 mins in room temperature.
2. Now make a paste of onion. ginger, garlic, green chilli, mint and cilantro.
3. The coat the fishes with the paste and refrigerate for 6-7 hrs.
4. Make a thick batter of flour, cornflour and salt
5. Now coat the marinated fish with the batter and then coat them with the bread crumbs.
6. Once all the fishes are coated, cut the edges in a shape and repeat the step 5 for all fishes.
7. Once all the fishes are done. Let it dry for some time.
8. Remove the extra bread crumbs and deep fry.
PRIYANKA SARKAR | KOLKATA | INDIA
mailto : firstname.lastname@example.org