1. Basmati Rice : 2 cups
2. Jafran : 1 tsp
3. Big Cardamom : 1 tbsp, powdered
4. Rose Water : ¼ cup
5. Sugar :
6. Refine Oil : 2 tbsp
7. Cashew Nuts : for garnishing
1. Mix the jafran and 1 tbsp cardamom powder with rose water and keep aside.
2. Half cook the basmati rice. Drain the excess water and mix the sugar thoroughly. Keep aside.
3. Heat oil and add the left cardamom powder. Saute till aroma comes.
4. Now add the rice and mix properly.
5. Add water. Cover and cook for 10 more minutes.
6. Simmer the flame and add the rose water. Don’t stir. Cover and cook again
7. One the rice is cooked properly, garnish with cashew nut and serve hot.