1. Spinach : 1 bundle, chopped
2. Popcorn Shrimp : 15 pcs
3. Potato : 2 medium, diced but not peeled
4. Pumpkin : 3 cups, peeled and diced
5. Coriander Powder : 1/2 tsp
6. Chili Powder : 1/2 tsp
7. Red Chili : 1 pc whole
8. Oil : 4 tbsp
9. Cumin Seeds : 1 tsp
10. Sugar : 1tsp
11. Salt : to taste
12. Coriander Leaves : a few springs
1. First heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds, add the shrimp and 1/2 tspn turmeric powder. Fry the shrimp for a couple of minutes and then take them out with a slotted spoon and leave aside.
2. Next break the whole dried red chilli and fry it in the oil for a minute before adding the potatoes and pumpkin. Stir fry these for a few minutes. Add the coriander powder, chili powder and sugar and stir-fry for a couple more minutes.
3. Now add the chopped spinach and stir it in until it slowly decreases in volume and blends in with the other ingredients for 3 mins. Now add the salt and sprinke about 3-4 tbsp of water. Cover and allow to cook under low heat until the potatoes are done.
4. Sprinkle and stir in the shrimp before turning off the heat, you may wish to save a little for the final garnish when you serve this dish. Add coriander leaves.
5. Serve with rice.