1. Radish : 3pcs
2. Onion : 1
3. Green chilly :
4. Coriander leaves : 1 few springs, chopped
5. Curry leafs : 10 pcs, chopped
6. Red chillis : 4 dry
7. Ginger garlic paste : 1/2tbs
8. Musturd seeds : 1/2tbs
9. Turmeric Powder : 1tbs
10. Coriander powder : 1tbs
11. Wheat flour : 3cup
12. Oil : as needed
13. Salt : to taste
1. In a bowl, add Wheat flour, Salt and Oil. Mix all properly and add water to this flour mixture and prepare dough just like the regular Chapati dough. Keep aside for about 30 minutes.
2. Boil radish saprately for 5 minutes
3. Squeeze out the water from boiled Radish completely by pressing between both palms
4. Heat oil in a pan, add musturd, curry leafs and red chilly, when they splutter, add onion, green chilly and coriander leafs, fry it lite brown.
5. Now add bolied/squeezed Radish/Mooli and fry for 10-12 minute on a medium flame by stirring continuously. Keep aside and leave the Radish filling/Sabzi to cool.
6. Divide and shape the Paratha dough into round shaped balls. Roll it out to the size of a small-sized puri. Place 2 tbsp of stuffing (Radish sabzi) in the centre. Raise the sides and cover the filling.
7. Flatten and roll out into a medium thick paratha by dusting occassionally in the wheat flour.
8. Cook the rolled out Mooli Paratha on a hot griddle or Tawa and bake the Mooli Paratha on both the sides by applying enough Oil till the Paratha turns crisp.
9. Serve it hot with Curd or Coconut Chutney.