1. Lamb : 500gm, minced
2. Frozen green Peas : 175 gm
3. Onion : 1 medium, chopped
4. Garlic : 4-5 cloves, chopped
5. Ginger : 1" cube, peeled and grated
6. Green chillies : as per taste
7. Coriander Seeds : 1 tsp
8. Cumin seed : 1/2 tsp
9. Cooking Oil : 1 tbsp
10. Cayenne Pepper : 1/2 tsp
11. Cilantro : a handful, chopped
12. Salt : to taste
13. Garam Masala : 1 tsp
14. Lemon Juice : 1.5 tbsp
1. Heat the oil in a wide frying pan over a medium flame. When hot, add the onions and cook for 5-7 minutes or so until they’re starting to turn brown.
2. Add the garlic and fry for one more minute, giving it a bit of a shake and stir so it doesn’t burn.
3. Add the minced meat, ginger, chillis, coriander seeds, cumin and cayenne. Keep continuously stirring.
4. Fry for about 5 minutes on a fairly high heat, breaking up any lumps as you go. Don’t stir it too much.
5. When it’s nice and brown, add 150ml water. Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and leave it to simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Now add the peas, coriander, salt, garem masala, lemon juice and 75ml water. Mix it all in and bring it back to a simmer
7. Cook until the peas are done (about 5 minutes).