500 g - chicken
200 g - chopped onion
½ cup - tomato puree
4 to 5 - black cardamom
3 to 4 - green cardamom
4 to 5 - bay leaf
3 to 4 - cloves
5 tsp - white oil
3 tsp - ginger garlic paste
1 tsp - red chilly powder
1 tsp - coriander powder
1 tsp - cumin seeds powder
½ tsp - turmeric powder
3 tsp - cashew paste
2 tsp - curd
½ tsp - kasuri methi powder
1 tsp - butter
1 tsp - garam masala powder
2 tsp - fresh creamsalt as per taste
1. Add all the spices cloves, cardamom, & bay leaf along with the chicken while boiling.
2. Separate Chicken from bones.
3. Add oil in a pan and fry the chopped onions until brown.
4. Make a smooth paste of ginger ,garlic paste, red chili powder, Coriander powder, and Jeera powder with water.
5. Now add this paste in the pan & mix well.
6. Add tomato puree, salt & then the separated boneless chicken into it.
7. Mix well then add cashew paste & curd.
8. Add kasuri methi into water and pour it in the mixture.
9. Mix all properly & add butter, garam masala powder into it.
10. Garnish it with fresh cream & serve hot.