1. Milk : 1ltr
2. Ghee : 50 gms
3. Condensed milk : 100 gms
4. Sugar : 250 gms
5. Water : 100 ml
1. Place the milk in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and boil continuously until a thick layer of malai (cream) forms on top. Continue to boil the milk and skim off the cream, till no more cream is formed.Allow the cream to cool.
2. Add the condensed milk to the cream.
3. Heat some of the ghee in a frying pan.
4. Pour a tablespoon of the cream mixture into the pan and and spread it to the desired shape and size.When it is nicely browned, remove and set aside.
5. Repeat the process till the mixture is over.
6. Bring the sugar to a boil along with the water, stirring till the sugar dissolves. Let the syrup boil for a few minutes, then remove from heat and strain.
7. Dip the fried milk pieces in the syrup.
8. Serve hot.