1. Pomfret fish : 3 pc
2. Garlic : 5-6 Cloves
3. Lemon juice : 1/2 Cup
4. Coriander leaves : 1 Cup fresh, washed and chopped
5. Salt : to taste
6. Green chilies - 3 pcs, slit
7. Oil for frying
8. Lemon slices, onion rings, green chilies for garnishing
1. Wash and clean the fish properly.
2. Chop off the tail end and make 3-4 incisions on each, set aside.
3. Make a fine paste of garlic, lemon juice, coriander, salt and chilies.
4. Apply the paste on both sides of the fish and set aside to marinate for about 30 minutes.
5. Heat oil in the pan and carefully, place the fish into the hot oil and shallow fry on each side till browned.
6. Once cooked, remove it from the heat and drain off excess oil on clean paper kitchen napkins.
7. Garnish Pomfret Fry with lemon wedges, green chillies and onion rings.