1. Khoya : 150 gms
2. Paneer : 250 gms
3. Refined Flour : 3 tbsp
4. Suger : 5 cups
5. Cardamoms : 4 nos
6. Rose water : 1/2 tsp
1. Prepare a syrup of two-thread consistency with 5 cup of sugar and 9 cup of water. Keep it warm.
2. Mix the paneer and khoya to a smooth paste. Gradually add the flour and cardamom powder and knead well to make a soft dough.
3. Divide into 16 portions and form each into an oblong shape.
4. Fry the pieces, two or three at a time, very carefully, so as not to brown them too much.
5. Add rose water to the warm syrup and soak the fried pantuas in it for about 30 minutes.
6. Serve hot or chilled.