1. Palak : 2 jodi
2. Wheat Flour : 3 cups
3. Gram Flour : 1 tbsp
4. Garlic-Ginger-Green Chilli Paste : 1 tsp
5. Turmeric Powder : 1/2 tsp
6. Coriander Powder : 1/2 tsp
7. Cumin Powder : 1/2 tsp
8. Seasame and Ajwain Seeds : 1 tsp
9. Salt : to taste
10. Lime: 1/2 pc, take the juice
11. Refine Oil : to fry the parathas.
1. Grind palak with little amount of water to make it a fine paste.
2. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garlic-ginger-green chilli paste,salt, lemon juice seasame and ajwain seeds
add some dhaniya powder, jeera powder, turmeric, ginger+garlic+green chilli paste, salt, lemon juice, seasame and ajwain seeds to the palak paste and mix properly.
3. Add the wheat flour and gram flour to absorb the moisture of palak paste and make a dough. If required add some water.
4. Make small balls of 2" from the dough.
5. Roll out the balls in little thick and round shape (in the shape of roti).
6. Bake the roti in hot tawa and shallow fry with oil.
7. Serve hot.
PRIYANKA ZAMBRE | BANGALORE
mailto : email@example.com