For the Kulcha:
Maida - 300 gm
Dry yeast ( for yeast see tips) - 1/2 tsp.
Curd/Yogurt - 2 Tbsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
Ghee (clarified butter) - 1 Tbsp
Potatoes - 250 gm
Chili chopped - 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
coriander leaves - 1/2 cup (Finely chopped)
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Oil / Clarified butter for making the Kulcha
Warm water - 3/4 cup
Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
1. Sprinkle yeast in warm water.
2. Add sugar and leave it for ten minutes.
3. Add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to it and your yeast is ready.
1. Sieve maida and add baking powder,salt,Ghee(clarified butter), and curd to it.
2. Prepare the soft dough with yeast- water, and leave the dough for about two hours.
3. For the filling boil the potatoes and mash it very smoothly. Now mix the remaining masala and prepare a mixture. Make small ball from the dough, roll into a disc shape and put potato filling on it. Give it a ball shape by sealing its edges. Finally roll it into a thick paratha and bake on tava (griddle) by applying Ghee(clarified butter)/ oil.