1. Badam : 1 cup
2. Sugar : 1-1/4 cup
3. Ghee : 1/4 cup or 5tbspn
4. Milk : 1/4 cup
1. Soak badam in hot water and peel the skin. Grind it to fine paste along with 1/4 cup milk.
2. Take a pan and dissolve the sugar and allow it to boil. The melted sugar should be of sticky consistency, that is when you touch it with your hand it should form a single thread.
3. Now add the badam paste to it and keep stirring it.
4. once the raw smell of the badam disappears, add the ghee spoon by spoon. Mean while, take a foil and rolling pin and grease it with ghee.
5. When the mixture separates from the pan remove from the heat and put the mixture into the foil and roll it flat for about 1 inch thickness.Cut it into diamond shape and allow it to cool.