Mutton - 1 KG (cut into small pieces)
Turmeric Powder - 2 tsp
Coriander Paste - 1 tsp
Boiled Egg - 1 pc
Cashew Nuts Paste - 1 tsp
Dried Chilli - 2 pc
Lemon - 1 pc
Ginger Paste - 3 tsp
Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
Onion - 4 pc
Garam Masala - Powder
Nutmeg Powder - 1 pc
1. Marinate the mutton with turmeric powder, coriander paste, salt, sugar and yogurt. Keep it for 1 hrs
2. Dip the red chilli into the lemon juice.
3. Cut the boiled egg into ring shape pieces.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, garlic and ginger paste. Sauté till it becomes brown. Add the marinated mutton and fry for some time.
5. Then add cashew nut paste and chilli paste. Cook till it leaves oil
6. Then add garam masala and nutmeg powder.
7. Add sufficient water to boil the mutton and pressure cook till the mutton is cooked properly.
8. Once the mutton is cooked properly, simmer the stove and cook till the gravy becomes thick.
9. Once done, garnish with the egg rings and serve.
Same preparation you can do with chicken as well.