250 gm Chicken, boiled and minced
500 gm Plain wheat flour/maida
2 Onions, chopped
1 Inch ginger, chopped
2 Green chilli, chopped
2 Cloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp Soya sauce
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Oil
1. Combine flour, oil and salt in a bowl, mix well.
2. Add water to make it a soft dough.
3. Chop green chillies, onions, garlic and ginger.
4. Combine them with minced chicken.
5. Add soya sauce to it and mix well, set aside.
6. Make small balls from the dough.
7. Roll them into a small round and put 1 tsp of the filling in the middle.
8. Seal it and steam in a momo steamer.
9. Steam it for about 20 minutes.
10. Serve Chicken Momos with tomato-garlic sauce.